A water conservation device that can operate with almost all controllers. The sensor senses a rain event and prevents programmed irrigation from happening. Suitable for use in residential and commercial systems.
Key Benefits of Wireless Sensor
• Wireless models – saves labour, suits retro-fit projects
• Constant communication – assures that even after a controller power outage, the controller is continually updated with the sensor’s status
• Signal Strength Indicator – Aids installation and troubleshooting
• Smart Bypass – Allows deactivation of the sensor temporarily – handy for watering special needs zones.
• Dry out Rate Adjustment – increases water saving ability by setting the ideal dry out time