Pressure Regulating Limit Valves are designed to be used in place of standard pressure regulators to limit static (no flow) water pressure when a shut-off valve is used downstream from the regulation point.
- Senninger regulators maintain a constant preset outlet pressure with varying inlet pressures, which alleviates pressure differences that can cause an applicator’s area of coverage to change.
- Limits downstream pressure to no more than 15 psi (103 kPa) above regulated pressure rating during static (no flow) conditions
- 100% water tested for accuracy at Senninger
- Very low hysteresis and friction losses
- Preset operating pressure: 345 kPa
- Max inlet pressure: 862 kPa
- Flow range: 2.25 - 67.5 lpm
- Inlet connection: 20mm (3/4") BSP
- Outlet connection: 20mm (3/4") BSP