- Senninger PRLV Pressure Limiting Valve 200 kPa (30psi)
Pressure Regulating Limit Valves are designed to be used in place of standard pressure regulators to limit static (no flow) water pressure when a shut-off valve is used downstream from the regulation point.
- Senninger regulators maintain a constant preset outlet pressure with varying inlet pressures, which alleviates pressure differences that can cause an applicator’s area of coverage to change.
- Limits downstream pressure to no more than 15 psi (103 kPa) above regulated pressure rating during static (no flow) conditions
- 100% water tested for accuracy at Senninger
- Very low hysteresis and friction losses
- Preset operating pressure: 200 kPa
- Max inlet pressure: 862 kPa
- Flow range: 2.25 - 67.5 lpm
- Inlet connection: 20mm (3/4") BSP
- Outlet connection: 20mm (3/4") BSP