Compact Acetyl valve designed for small individual troughs and drinkers. Non corrosive materials - ideal for hydroponic applications.
|Working pressure||0 - 850 kPa [0 - 120psi]|
|Length||270mm overall including float|
- Minimum temperature: 1˚C
- In areas where the temperature can be lower than 1°C (minimum service temperature) trough valves must be installed as bottom or side entry but NOT top entry.
- Maximum temperature: 60˚C
- Compact design for use in small drinkers
- Designed for inlet pressures up to 850 kPa [120psi]
- 2 float positions to allow water level adjustment
- Quality, light weight injection moulded float
- Acetyl insert in the float creating a stronger thread
- 15mm (½") long tail sizes
- Acetyl construction - non corrosive materials