An economical micro control valve with high flow and low pressure loss for use in drip, spray, and small fernery or hot house application.
Ideally suited to residential use to meet standard water meter flows.Â
This valve allows water to flow until the application of 12VDC which causes the valve to shut.
- 12VDC coil
- Body material Nylon 66 30% glass filled
- Natural Nitrile elastomer diaphragm, or optional Viton diaphragm
- Bonnet screws stainless steel 304
- 304 Stainless steel 40 mesh screen (on inlet side of valve)
- WATERMARK approval ATS 5200.030-2004.
- Operating pressure: 20 - 1250 kPa