Australian made Philmac float balls feature a new design that minimises any increase in overall length compared to the current round float and minimises any protrusion from trough covers.
- A cap with a Viton O-ring is used to ensure a watertight seal – some manufacturers use an insert which can cause cracking of the float body or additional clamping is required
- The cap can be replaced if the thread is stripped and saves the cost of replacing the whole float
- This eliminates potential weld failure
- Manufactured in Australia for Australian conditions
- The floats and cap are manufactured from polypropylene so they all have the same performance characteristics