Supplied and supported by Netafim Australia.
- “All plastic”, with two ¾” male connections.
- The filter element consists of grooved discs, mounted on a spine, forming a cylindrical filter element. The discs are compressed together by a spring located at the bottom of the filter cover.
- Screw-on filter cover.
- Resistant to chemicals and liquid fertilizers.
- 20mm (¾”) BSPT (male)
- 20 mm - nominal diameter
- 26.7 mm - pipe diameter (O. D.)
- Inlet/Outlet diameter
- Maximum pressure 10 bar (145 psi)
- Maximum flow rate 4 m3/h (1.1 l/sec)
- Red disc pack 130 micron
- Total filtration area 160 cm2
- Total filtration volume 95 cm3
- Filter length L 144 mm
- Filter width W 74 mm
- Maximum temperature 60º C (140º F)