A reliable, economical way to automate multiple zoned residential and commercial irrigation systems.
The hydro indexing valve is activated by the water supply being turned on and off. No electric wiring is required to the valve.
Each time the water supply is turned on a zone will water. Each time the water supply is turned off the valve is indexed to next zone ready for next water flow.
- PVC body with Fiberfill bonnet (reclaimed water identification)
- Pre-assembled with sequencing cam depending on zone requirement
- Easily replaced cam through top of valve
- Union connection between inlet supply and valve
- Flow range: 37 - 90lpm
- Flow rates under 37lpm: use the "low flow stem & disk" assemblies
- Minimum operating Pressure: 100kPa
- Maximum operating pressure: 551kPa
- Pressure loss through valve: 14 -28kPa
- No electric wiring required at valve