Supplied and supported by Netafim Australia.
- A “T” shaped filter with two 40mm (1½”) male threads.
- The filter prevents clogging due to its enlarged filtering area that collects sediments and particles.
- Manufactured entirely from fiber reinforced plastic.
- A cylindrical column of grooved discs constitutes the filter element.
- A sealing spring keeps the discs compressed.
- Screw-on filter cover.
- 40mm (1½”) BSPT male threads
- 40 mm – nominal diameter
- 48.2 mm – pipe diameter (O. D.) Inlet/outlet diameter
- Maximum pressure 10 bar (145 psi)
- Maximum flow rate 12 m3/h (2.22 l/sec)
- General filtration area 500 cm
- Filtration volume 600 cm
- Filter length L 350 mm
- Filter width W 130 mm
- Distance between end connections A 200 mm
- Maximum temperature 70° C 158° F