Supplied and supported by Netafim Australia.
- A “T” shaped filter with two 25mm (1”) male threads.
- The filter prevents clogging due to its enlarged filtering area that collects sediments and particles.
- Manufactured entirely from fiber-reinforced plastic.
- A cylindrical column of grooved discs constitutes the filter element.
- Spring keeps the discs compressed.
- Screw-on filter cover.
- 25mm (1”) BSPT male threads
- 25 mm – nominal diameter
- 33.6 mm – pipe diameter (O. D.) Inlet/Outlet diameter
- Maximum pressure 10 bar (145 psi)
- Maximum flow rate 6 m3/h (1.7 l/sec)
- Red disc pack 130 micron
- Total filtration area 316 cm
- Total filtration volume 379 cm
- Filter length L 233 mm
- Filter width H 130 mm
- Maximum temperature 70º C (158º F)